Lexus RX-CUV Lease
We specialize in the Lexus RX-CUV Lease
, right here at Fair Lease of Dallas, TX. Why? Because we aren't a Lexus dealership, we are the credit union. What that means is that you don't have to worry about working with a car salesperson or a faceless sales manager. We even offer free delivery to any of the following cities: Dallas, Ft Worth, Plano, Addison, Arlington, Coppell, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Rockwall, Garland, Carrollton. If you don’t see your city, give us a call.
Why Lease An RX-CUV With FairLease?
- Because we aren't a dealership, we don't focus on profit at all costs. We're a credit union, which means that when it comes to your Lexus RX-CUV Lease you come first! As a credit union we are a non-profit entity structured to ensure fair dealing.
- With out low finance rates, you don't have to skimp on the options you want. We've spoken with members that had to forgo a sunroof or power seats because the finance rates were too high. At Fair Lease we will ensure that you can get the customized Lexus RX-CUV that you've been wanting.
- We have a 3 step process that ensures that you never have to work with a dealership again!
- We work with a short list of Lexus dealerships to ensure that you get the Lexus RX-CUV lease that you've been looking for. What that means is that you don't have to deal with a pushy salesperson, in fact, here at Fair Lease you will work with just one person the whole time!
- Because we are the credit union we don't mark up finance charges, as most dealerships do. With Fair Lease you can forget about the middle man and work directly with the lender... us!
The Lexus brand carries luxury vehicles and automobiles from the famous Japanese automobile manufacturing company, Toyota Motor Corporation. Having been initially introduced in the United States in 1989, Lexus is now known and sold in the global arena and has become the largest-selling premium car brand in Japan. The headquarters of Lexus is located in Nagoya, Japan but it also has main operational centers in Brussels, Belgium and Torrance, California. The Lexus Group, headed by managing officer Kiyotaka Ise, coordinates the worldwide operations of Toyota's luxury division.
The first Lexus built in Ontario, Canada was the RX 330, the first RX-Crossover Utility Vehicle (RX-CUV) that Lexus produced outside Japan. The Lexus RX-CUV targeted suburban buyers who desired an upper market SUV but did not need off-road capabilities. It can be argued that the vehicles from the Lexus RX-CUV line have been the gold standard in the compact luxury segment since it was first launched. The Lexus RX-CUV was the result of Toyota's search for an automobile that can be positioned somewhere between a station wagon and an SUV and would cater to the market that demanded it. Since then, it has enjoyed a monopoly on its class, because there were very few similar vehicles on the market. No other vehicle boasted the kind of luxury and build quality that Lexus RX-CUV has. Most Lexus RX-CUV models use a Lexus Hybrid Drive system which combines gasoline and electric motors for increased power, fuel efficiency, and lower emissions relative to gasoline-only equivalents.
Lexus RX-CUV models have evolved since 1998. Its latest model, the F-sport, features luxuries such as a 15-speaker Mark Levinson sound system and an eight-speed transmission. In many ways, the F-sport has a lot of features in common with the original 1998 version. The main difference though in the model is the addition of a sport-tuned version of the suspension, including front and rear performance dampers, which flatten body lean in the corners and make slip angles in turns tighter. Clearly, Lexus RX-CUV models are excellent choices for people in the search for luxury vehicles that have trustworthy features and top of the line specifications.
*Payment based on 60 month closed-end lease. No security deposit. $680 due at signing. Offer subject to credit approval and vehicle availability. Payments, rates, and residual values subject to change based on contract date. Art for illustration purposes only. All vehicle images provided by EVOX IMAGES®. All rights reserved.